RUSK W8less Professional Salon Hairdryer
What We Like
- With its affordable price tag, 2000watt power, durable composition, and customization you simply cannot go wrong with this hairdryer. This hair dryer is perfect for any and all types of hair
What We Didn't Like
- No extended warranty is included with this model.
Looking to upgrade to a higher-end, professional salon hair dryer? Those who care about their looks and want to bring out the best in their hair should heavily consider getting a nice, professional style hair dryer. Those who have never considered purchasing a more expensive hair dryer truly are missing out. We’vespentd countless hours sifting through hundreds of professional salon-style hair dryers to find the most cost-efficient and highest-rated models on the market.
For those who are new in the market for a new hairdryer, we highly recommend this below video which can help you think about what you should consider when narrowing down your selections.
Top 5 Professional Salon Hair Dryers of 2018
Here are some of the highest rated higher-end hairdryers currently on the market. Of course, we recommend taking a peek at many hairdryer models to see which one is the perfect one for you.
|Ranking||Preview||Product Name||Our Rating|
BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Dryer
|2,339 Reviews||View Product|
BaBylissPRO Ceramix Xtreme Dryer
|2,805 Reviews||View Product|
1875w Professional Salon Hair...
|408 Reviews||View Product|
RUSK Engineering W8less Professional...
|1,878 Reviews||View Product|
JOHN Blast 6900 Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic...
|40 Reviews||View Product|
Things to Consider When Buying a Profesional Hair Dryer
A hairdryer is a must-have in anyone beauty regime. Not all hair dryers are the same. There are things that you should look for. These include:
- The Wattage– You may be wondering why the power is important. It is the power that makes the difference in how long it takes to dry your hair. When looking at hair dryers choose one that has 1800 wattage or higher. The shorter time you use to dry your hair the healthier your hair stays. Professionals use dryers that have wattage as high as 3600. While the higher wattage dryer may be more expensive it will save you money in the amount of time it takes to dry your hair. Since they do not take as long it means less damage to your hair.
- Ceramic and Tourmaline – Ceramic and Tourmaline help control the heat so that it is distributed evenly. The ceramic helps control the hear while the Tourmaline smooths the hair. It helps keep the hair from being frizzy. The Tourmaline also helps the hair to retain moisture.
- A Cool Shot Button – A cool shot button helps to set the style. After your hair is dry, turn on the cool shot button to seat the cuticles of your hair. By sealing the cuticles you will hair will be shinier and have a long-lasting hole.
- Warranty – Some higher-end hair dryers offer extended warranties in case anything happens to the hairdryer itself. Always look to see if the model comes with a manufacturers warranty.
- Attachments – Attachments are another important part of your hair dryer. Your dryer should have a nozzle. The nozzle helps the flow of the air. If your hair is curly then the nozzle helps spread out the air. A diffuser is another attachment that helps with air flow. The diffuser spreads the heat over a larger area. While a nozzle may come with your dryer you may have to purchase the diffuser separately.
- Heat And Power Controls – The dryer also needs to have multiple settings for the heat and power. You use the higher heat to dry your hair. Then you use the lower heat to set your style.
- Short Drying Time – Short drying time means that you will not have to spend a lot of time drying your hair. It will save you time and save your hair from being damaged.
- Comfortable Handling – When drying your hair you want one that is comfortable to handle and has convenient features. Comfort is not dependent upon the weight. Some hairstylists have found a heavier one easier to use because the weight is evenly distributed. When purchasing a hair dryer that has the above feature you can also use it when traveling. A travel hairdryer does not have these features so you are liable to spend more time drying your hair. You just have to make sure that it dual voltage.
Note: You should also read the safety instructions as well as the warranty so that you know exactly what to expect from your hair dryer. While a good hair dryer may cost more you will save the time it takes to dry your hair. By checking if the dryer you are looking for has these feature you are guaranteed to have one that will last a long time.